Rollerblades and inline skates in Honolulu
Where to buy inline skates in Honolulu
You can buy roller and inline skates in our shop InMoveSkates. We offer free delivery from nearby warehouses of known brands such as Rollerblade, K2, FR Skates, Powerslide, Micro, Chaya, Chuffed, Crazy Skates, Wifa, Flying Eagle, Tronx, Alkali and etc.
You will have 60 days to try the size. And we also gift a 7% discount code "7HONO" (use it at checkout) if you are from Honolulu.
By buying from us you support our team skaters who create helpful free skate tutorials on YouTube (check InMoveSkates channel). We are an American company.
Parks and places to rollerblade in Honolulu, Hawaii
Honolulu, Hawaii, offers several great places for inline skating enthusiasts. Here are some recommendations:
- Ala Moana Beach Park: Ala Moana Beach Park is a large park near Waikiki that features paved paths along the shoreline, providing a scenic route for inline skating.
- Magic Island: Adjacent to Ala Moana Beach Park, Magic Island is a man-made peninsula with paved paths and beautiful views of the ocean and Diamond Head.
- Kapiolani Park: Located at the Diamond Head end of Waikiki, Kapiolani Park offers open spaces and pathways that may be suitable for inline skating.
- Diamond Head Road: The road leading to Diamond Head is a popular route for joggers, cyclists, and skaters. It offers a challenging but scenic route for inline skating.
- Honolulu Skatepark: For those interested in a more controlled environment, the Honolulu Skatepark is designed for skateboarding but may be suitable for inline skaters as well.
Best Rollerskates rinks in Honolulu
- Ice Palace Hawaii: Address: 4510 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818 While primarily an ice skating facility, Ice Palace Hawaii may host roller skating events or sessions. It's recommended to check their schedule.
- Aiea Bowl: Address: 99-115 Aiea Heights Dr, Aiea, HI 96701 Aiea Bowl is primarily a bowling alley, but some venues with multiple activities also include roller skating.
- Kapolei Inline Hockey Arenas: Address: 1057 Kapiolani Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814 While designed for inline hockey, this facility may offer opportunities for recreational inline skating.
- Skateboard Park at Kamiloiki Park: Address: 1021 Kamiloiki Rd, Honolulu, HI 96825 Kamiloiki Park has a skateboard park that may be suitable for inline skating as well.
- Hawaii Kai Skate Park: Address: 555 Lunalilo Home Rd, Honolulu, HI 96825 Hawaii Kai Skate Park is primarily designed for skateboarding but could be a spot for inline skaters.