Quad skates are a great option for experienced and beginner skaters. With four wheels and a rubber brake, quad skates are the right type of roller skates for outdoor skating. This is also why they are often referred to as street quad skates.
If you are a novice to the skating sport, there are certain things that must be in place when you are choosing your quad skates. These also guarantee you an enjoyable skating experience.
How to Use Quad Wheel Skates for Beginners
You do not want to buy the wrong skates or not know how to use them if you get the right ones. This is why when you are using quad skates, you must ensure to do the following:
- Choose the perfect pair: You should not just pick any type of skates when you want to start skating. You must take your time to carefully select the one that fits your legs, is comfortable for you and has wheels you can conveniently skate in. Quad skates come in different sizes and designs. This gives you a wide variety to choose from and you can be sure to get a pair of your perfect size and your choicest design. Skating without any hitches gives you a different level of satisfaction in your skating experience. You do not want to miss that.
- Put on a pair of fitting socks: This simple clue may be just what you need to enjoy that quad skating. As a beginner, wearing a pair of socks helps keep your feet warm throughout your skating exercise. In a case where you are skating on ice especially, one thing that must become important to you while skating is keeping your feet warm as much as possible. For quad skating, a pair of well-fitting socks will up your skating game more than you can imagine.
- Choose a comfortable material for your skates: When buying street quad skates, you must try out the skates to ensure that the leather is not too tight or too loose. Quad skating can become uncomfortable for you if you choose skates with leather materials that are too tight or too thick for your feet. But again, usually, new quad skates will have their leather fit your leg perfectly if you choose the right size, but after some time of use, the leather begins to soften and accommodate your feet properly as it wides. When this happens, don't panic. You've still got the best quad skates.
- Lace your skates properly: After you have made the best choice of skates, you must lace your skates rightly. Not only does lacing your skates wrongly cause discomfort, but it can also come off as very dangerous. This is because when you are doing an outdoor skating exercise like quad skating and the laces of your quad skates are not properly done, you may trip off of those laces and fall hard on the ground. Many beginners ignore this but it remains a very fundamental part of skating that you must not ignore. It is a good skating culture and a precautionary measure at the same time.
- Ensure you are comfortable: Before you set out to skate, you must check all of the measures discussed here and more to make sure that you are comfortable and safe to start skating. This elevates your confidence in your sport and helps quicken your mastery as a beginner. Trying out various styles will become exciting rather than scary for you if you are comfortable in your skating wear and boots. Also, it is a form of skating protection that you must ensure as comfortability is a vital part of the sport no skater must miss.
Consult a Roller Skates Professional
We are a company that deals in sales and rentals of skating products like rollerblades, bags for roller skates, inline skates, skating protective gear, quad rollers, etc. We also offer other major services that relate to skating. As a result, we have made those quad outdoor skates available to you on our online stores, where you can buy all that you need for your skating adventure or sport and shipping will be handled by us, all at an affordable price.