Best Inline Skate Wheels to use for Asphalt
If you're an inline skating enthusiast who loves to hit the pavement and glide through the streets, you know the importance of having the right set of wheels. Asphalt rollerblade wheels need to have a certain level of hardness and durability to withstand the roughness of outdoor terrain while still offering a smooth ride. With so many options out there, it can be tough to know which ones to choose.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of the top 5 best inline skate wheels for asphalt. These wheels are specifically designed for outdoor use and are sure to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable skating experience.
- Hyper Concrete +g and Create +g wheels - our top seller product. Most durable wheels for city skating. Nice balance between grip and speed with 84A and 85A hardness.
- Micro Performance wheels - slalom and city wheels with a medium price and quality. Average speed, grip, feels smooth, and average durability. They are 85A hardness. Might be the best wheels for their price 31 USD.
- Undercover wheels - those are the fastest ones from this list. 86A and 88A hardness. Durability is almost as in Hyper Concrete+g, so we give the 2nd place to UC wheels. Here we have a real advantage to speed than to grip, but these are really great wheels if the speed in the city is the main.
- Rollerblade Hydrogen Wheels - The Hydrogen wheels are another great choice for outdoor skating on asphalt. With a hardness rating of 85a, they provide a great balance of speed and control, and their high-rebound urethane ensures a smooth ride.
- FR Street Invader Wheels - These wheels are designed for slalom and urban skating and are perfect for use on asphalt. With a hardness rating of 84a, they provide excellent grip and control, and their high-rebound urethane ensures a smooth ride. Durability is nice, not the best, but not the worst either.
- MPC wheels Freestyle and X-firm - The main advantage is the speed for sure. We didn't compare it with the UC wheels, but seems close. They are the most expensive ones either.
- Atom Pulse Outdoor Skate Wheels - These wheels are designed to handle even the roughest outdoor terrain. With a hardness rating of 78a, they offer excellent shock absorption and are perfect for use on asphalt.
- Powerslide Infinity Wheels - The Powerslide Infinity wheels are designed for outdoor use and offer nice grip and control for a low price. They still won't last long but it's what you pay for. With a hardness rating of 85a, they provide a smooth ride and are perfect for use on asphalt.
- K2 80mm 80a Outdoor Inline Skate Wheels - These wheels are specially designed for fitness outdoor skating. With a hardness rating of 80a, they offer great shock absorption, making them soft for rough surfaces like asphalt, though they are a lot less durable and won't and the slowest ones on our list. We won't recommend them for active city skating, only for basic skating in case you need the softest low-price wheels.
If you're looking for the ideal inline skate wheels for asphalt, several factors are worth considering, including hardness, durability, and grip - check our wheel terms. The following selection of wheels presents excellent choices for outdoor skating, guaranteeing a comfortable and enjoyable experience on even the most uneven asphalt terrains.
Once you have wheels, time to time you may need to take care of them - here is our guide for roller skate maintenance.