Rollerblades and inline skates in Cincinnati
Where to buy inline skates in Cincinnati
You can buy roller and inline skates in our shop InMoveSkates. We offer free delivery from nearby warehouses of known brands such as Rollerblade, K2, FR Skates, Powerslide, Micro, Chaya, Chuffed, Crazy Skates, Wifa, Flying Eagle, Tronx, Alkali and etc.
You will have 60 days to try the size. And we also gift a 7% discount code "7CINC" (use it at checkout) if you are from Cincinnati.
By buying from us you support our team skaters who create helpful free skate tutorials on YouTube (check InMoveSkates channel). We are an American company.
Parks and places to rollerblade in Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio, offers several great places for inline skating enthusiasts. Here are some recommendations:
- Little Miami Scenic Trail: The Little Miami Scenic Trail is a popular multi-use trail that spans over 70 miles, connecting Cincinnati to Springfield. It's known for its scenic views and could be suitable for inline skating.
- Smale Riverfront Park: Smale Riverfront Park, located along the Ohio River, offers picturesque pathways and open spaces. Check with the park administration to see if inline skating is allowed.
- Great Parks of Hamilton County: Explore the various parks within the Great Parks system, such as Winton Woods or Sharon Woods. Some parks may have paved trails or areas suitable for inline skating.
- Sawyer Point Park: Sawyer Point Park is a riverfront park with scenic views of the Ohio River. The park has paved paths that could be used for inline skating.
- University of Cincinnati Campus: University campuses often have well-maintained paths and open spaces. Check with the University of Cincinnati's administration to ensure inline skating is allowed on campus.
Best Rollerskates rinks in Cincinnati
- Skatin' Place Roller Skating Rink (St. Bernard): Skatin' Place is a popular roller skating rink located in St. Bernard, a suburb of Cincinnati. It has been a staple in the community for years.
- Castle Skateland (Loveland): Castle Skateland in Loveland is another well-known roller skating rink in the Cincinnati area. It often hosts public skating sessions and special events.
- The Place (Miltonville): The Place, located in Miltonville, is a roller skating rink with a vintage vibe. It may offer open skate sessions and events.
- Northland Ice Center (Evendale): While primarily an ice skating rink, Northland Ice Center in Evendale occasionally offers roller skating sessions. Check their schedule for availability.
- Ohio Skate (Springdale): Ohio Skate, located in Springdale, is a roller skating rink that hosts public skating, private events, and themed nights.